Active RFID Tag (915MHz)
Identify What Matters
The RA-T411 is a 915MHz active RFID tag compatible with our RA-R432 reelceiver. The tag emits a globally unique identifier once every second and has a battery life of up to a year. Typical range is tens of metres. The RA-T411 is housed in a sleek, compact enclosure with a variety of mounting options. Certified for operation in the Americas (FCC/IC). Available with custom factory-configured options at scale.
- Certified 915MHz active RFID tag
- FCC: QASRA-T411-02
- IC: 10707A-RAT41102
- Globally unique EUI-64 identifier
- Typical range of tens of metres
- Compact enclosure
- 58mm x 33mm x 15mm including keyring
- injection moulded in Germany
- Up to one year battery life
- user-replaceable CR2032 battery
- alternative factory-configured transmission periods possible upon request
The RA-T413 is identical but uses the 868MHz band for operation in Europe and other ETSI regions. Contact us for details about our custom compact (49mm x 32mm x 8mm) enclosure with innovative mounting options:
- suction cup
Variants are currently only for sale in large quantities.
HS Code: 8543.81.00 [Proximity cards and tags (electrical)]
Our software is open source, and our hardware is designed and built in Montréal, Québec, Canada.